TheLynk helps Creative & Tech companies to transform their vision & objectives into executable strategy & go-to-market approach, connecting its clients with the relevant opportunities and partners within the ecosystem.
👉🏻 CORPORATE / INSTITUTIONS
- INNOVATION STRATEGY
- STARTUP ECOSYSTEM MAPPING & MATCHING
- TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
- GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY
- BUSINESS MODEL & VALUE PROPOSITION
- POSITIONING & BENCHMARK
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Founded by Yvan Boudillet, Digital Entertainment Expert with 15+ years’ experience, TheLynk is dedicated to drive positive change within the Creative Industries by enabling dialog, experimentation and collaboration between Corporates or Institutions, Creators and Creative Technologies Developers. It is all about facilitating open-innovation by bridging the gap between Creativity & Technology.
« Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming »
- Event: MaMA Invent, #Musictech Ecosystems in Europe, Oct 18
THELYNK will host a panel during MaMA Invent in Paris dedicated to the topic: « Musictech Ecosystems in Europe: how to foster Innovation through Cooperation? » featuring speakers from active MusicTech Hubs across Europe
- Anna Zò, Music Innovation Hub, Italy
- Turo Pekari, Teosto Futures Lab, Finland
- Claudia Schwarz, MusicTech Germany, Germany
More info: MaMA Invent Convention
- Event: The ARTS+ Innovation Day, Oct 17 in Frankfurt
Join us on October 17 during Frankfurt International Book Fair for a full day dedicated to Innovation within the Creative Industries. TheLynk’s founder Yvan Boudillet will participate to the panel « Starting the next level of cross-sectoral content innovation » along with a great lineup of speakers from various Creative & Culture Sectors.
- Event: Vill Vill Vest – September 26, Bergen
THELYNK’s founder will join Paul Sonkamble in Bergen on September 26 for a conversation on the topic: « Artist as a Startup. What does it take to be «indie» today?«